The Diffusion Group report forecasts legacy TV advertising revenue will drop to $47.5 billion in 2018, while OTT TV ad revenue will rise to $31.5 billion during the same period. Jointly, that spells growth for the TV advertising market, even as traditional TV advertising budgets decline. Blynk OTT solution opens up enormous amount of possibilitiegonna love it!!
Blynk Media provides their guests with the best possible service through a 24/7 in-room TV hotel information channel.
Today’s busy hotel and resort guests want their information easily accessible and visually appealing. All they need to know about your property and the community is one click away on the TV. After guests check in, they may have questions that can be answered using your dedicated channel – information about your property amenities, local attractions, events, and more. Start increasing room nights by promoting your property, these amenities, packages and specials, and associated properties. Take guests on a tour of your property through with your very own TV hotel information channel. You can even provide travel tips and other helpful information to improve the guest experience.
Blynk Media and your TV Hotel Information channel provide these services and benefits:
• Cleans up the clutter in your rooms by replacing magazines, signs, directories and brochures which are expensive and wasteful to reprint, have staff restock, and keep clean.
• Allows you to brand and promote your hotel and amenities 24/7 – giving you another inside sales staff always on duty
• Is easily customized to welcome groups and conventions, informing them about meeting times and schedules
• Promotes your community and visitor spending with local dining, shopping, and attractions/events.
• Updates remotely, anytime
• we’ll maintain it for you for one low monthly rate
• Saves valuable staff time answering questions, but maintains that personal touch
• Streams in your hotel corporate news, local weather, or current events through an rss feed
• Can be FREE -pays for itself through advertising sales – we’ll show you how.
NOW GUESTS CAN TAKE THE CONCIERGE SERVICES ON MOBILE WITH mCONCIERGE or our hotel smart phone app that mirrors the TV guest directory.
USE CASE 2 : IN WARD PATIENT TV
The In ward patient TV is an in-hospital TV channel delivered directly to patient rooms and waiting areas, providing viewers with educational and informational programs. The channel features various health topics representing important wellness and recovery information in an accessible and empowering way. Our patient education videos include doctors, patients, and healthcare institutions from all over the country, covering a wide range of medical conditions for viewers.
In-hospital health information on TV
Available 24/7 and easily accessible through remote control
Trustworthy, entertaining programs developed by experts
Recommended by hospital staff to help educate you on important health conditions
Covering the most common health topics from leading experts, including:
Heart disease and stroke
General health and wellness
Available in English and several regional languages
How Can It Benefit Patient?
Provides information that can help you manage your medical condition and improve patient’s health
Easy to understand programs and health education videos that complement other information provided by your doctor and hospital staff
Programming repeats frequently to allow you to watch programs at different times during the day with family and friends
Exceptional Customer Experience
Delight your customer with an interactive TV experience offering on demand video, gaming, time shifted playback etc.
Ensures great customer support through interactive support services directly from TV which keeps your customer happy and builds loyalty.
Drives New Revenue
Provides an opportunity to promote and cross sell hyper local advertisement and precise target advertisement to customers which opens a way to increase revenue.