User to log in to the system with provided URL and the log in credentials.
As soon as the user logs in, the visible page is the Dashboard page. The user is able to see the set number of displays associated with the enterprise.
- Manage Contents: In this user can add new content as well as Edit the Old Content in Layouts.
- Manage – Can be used to add content to the regions of the layout.
- Preview Layout – To preview the layout with content once scheduled.
Manage option open up the Manage layout page. To add content to the region of the layout user has to perform the following tasks.
- Double Click on the region to which media content has to be added
- Select the Media content option via one of the options provided on the left side bar, under “Add Media” section
- Images and Videos to Layout can be added in two ways.
- Before you entering in to manage content you can upload all images and videos to media Library.
From there we can select content by clicking view Library Button.
- The content can also be added from your local machine/PC/computer, the process remains the same as explained above.
- To EDIT any existing content Click on the EDIT button, choose the File and Click SAVE.
- Delete Content:
- To DELETE any existing Content Click on the DELETE button, select the action you intend to take from the drop down list.
- Add Schedule Media:
- If you want add Start Time and End Time for a content click Schedule Media and enter start time and end time for the particular content.
- All images and videos are saved with a unique ID Number in Media library.
How to Schedule Layouts?
- Click on the Schedule Button left side menu bar.
- This provides a calendar for the content scheduling, the user needs to select the day and time to have the content scheduled.
- “Add event” button helps the user to assign a layout to a particular/multiple display and schedule the same.
- Assign the layout for that particular screen.
- A user is able to have a bird’s eye view of the scheduled content once he selects a particular display, in the drop down option provided on the top (All).
REPORTS: a user can have a look all the reporting and reports here. A user can find a button “display status”, this explained as below. Monitoring the displays and viewing the status of the displays can be done with the Display Administration.
Proof of Play:
- This page shows all the proof of play statistics with respect to media played on display, and layout, media played on a display.
- The set or reports can also be exported to a .csv file, by clicking the right top corner button.